The Sites area of the Ultra Commerce admin is where you can create multiple Sites for your business and then have the ability to manage them through the admin.
- Click on Marketing from the Ultra Commerce navigation toolbar.
- Select Sites from the drop-down.
The Sites listing page will display with a listing of sites that have already been created.
To create a new Site from the Sites listing:
- Click the blue +Create Site button in the upper right hand corner of the sites listing.
The Create Site modal will appear.
- App - Select from the drop-down. This allows for different cms integrations to be selected, however, by default Ultra Commerce CMS is available out of the box.
- Use App Templates Flag
- Site Name Add in the name of your site here.
- Site Code - Add in a site code with no spaces.
- Currency - Select the currency from the available currencies in the drop-down. Currencies that are set to Active will appear in the drop-down. Information about how to these are set can be found in the Currencies section of the user guide.
- Domain Names - Add in the domain name(s) that will be associated with the site.
- Allow Admin Access - If there will be admin access to the site, set this to Yes.
- Once these fields have been completed Click Save.